- Sean Beavers - sean@soita.org
- Eric Curts - www.ericcurts.com
- Eric Griffith - eric.s.griffith@gmail.com
I would suggest adding each of them on google+. They post great resources and news in the world of educational technology.
One idea from this podcast I keep coming back to is, "Does it solve a problem?" One of the guests on the podcast poses this question when discussing whether or not to implement a new piece new technology in the classroom. I know I get overwhelmed when I look at the number of really cool or fun tech things available and I don't know where to start when evaluating them. He suggests approaching it by identifying a problem or an aspect of your class which could use some improvement - then searching for the technology to remedy the issue.
There are MANY links to useful science tech sites listed in the program notes. My favorite has been the pHet site out of UC Boulder. This is a resource we utilize in the modeling curriculum in several different units. There are so many good ideas on this site I will devote a future entry to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment